Thursday 28 July 2011

Dedicate 2 my my all special friends....:-(




                            Sometimes i wonder why we r friends ?
                          What makes us so special 4 each other?
                            That we chose each other as a gud frnd...
                          Then i think that may be it was our fate.....
                            That make us care 4 each other that make us understand eachother.....
                           But Then........................
                          again tears came in my eyes.........
                            Thinking.........................
                           One day my frnds will leave me.....
                           Getting busy wid their lives ....
                            BUT..................
                           I stop my tears saying silent words.........
                            "That I Trust MY Friends"

No comments:

Post a Comment